What to Bring
The land of eternal spring will have wonderful warm days in the low 80's and comfortable cool nights in the 60's. Layers will be important to manage the temperature range.
Dress is casual the entire weekend, and here are a few things you should bring along:
- Active-wear summer clothes (shorts, tanks/t-shirts, capri yoga pants or similar workout clothes) suitable for hiking.
- Sturdy shoes suitable for walking on gravel, climbing hills and rocks, uneven surfaces
- Jeans and riding boots in case we decide to hop on some horses
- A swim suit so you are ready to jump into a mountain stream or mineral-water spring
- Casual resort-wear for dinners and meeting sessions (no ties, no stilettos, and nothing that inhibits movement)
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Duffle bag or backpack
- Re-usable water bottle (we aim to avoid the use / disposal of plastic trash)
- Prescribed medications, contacts, glasses